In 1907, four business majors at New York University saw an opportunity to impact the lives of their fellow students. At the time, the best business school organization on campus was not open to many students, and these four enterprising undergraduates determined to start an inclusive fraternity for business majors—an organization that became Delta Sigma Pi.
- High caliber educational programming for collegiate and alumni members that differentiates Delta Sigma Pi from competing organizations.
- Financial support for professionals that makes a difference in their personal and professional goals.
- Brothers have an avenue for continuous and perpetual service to the Fraternity
- Giving opportunities which inspire long-term generosity and provide a catalyst for continuous generosity.
Scholarships which provide all Deltasigs with opportunities for material financial assistance.
- Financial assistance for Delta Sigma Pi in advancing and perpetuating its scholastic goals and ideals.
- Programs for collegiate members that recognize and encourage high Fraternity involvement/achievement.
- Programs which recognize and provide opportunities for active Fraternity support over one’s lifetime.